I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

dinar later than sooner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dinar later than sooner Empty dinar later than sooner Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:34 pm

i guess now that the elections are far from being over and with that will be more caos over there that the rv and ri will be held off for awhile. what does everyone else think?

2dinar later than sooner Empty Re: dinar later than sooner Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:11 pm

elections had nothing to do with the RV...that was guru BS!!!

3dinar later than sooner Empty Re: dinar later than sooner Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 pm

littlekracker

I think people need to quit listening to a bunch of brain dead gurus that seem to be waiting with their hand out for some one to pay them for "intel" from a "contact" that doesnt exist

4dinar later than sooner Empty Re: dinar later than sooner Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I've been in this since the beginning....I could write a book about all the "Guru" wannabes over the years with all their so called secret sources......all BS all the time!
read , research and learn about the world economy and you'll soon be able to see though all that crap.

5dinar later than sooner Empty Re: dinar later than sooner Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Rellek

Rellek

I thought that the 'guru' idiots were claiming that it didn't matter who won and that the IMF was the 'control all' with the RV. Personally I think that it makes sense that the new PM be the one to sign the RV. It's all about the politics and who gets the gold star for doing this thing, isn't it?? Maybe the whole 'intern' PM couldn't make this thing happen, maybe it always had to do with an elected PM having the right to pull the trigger, maybe i don't know what the hell i'm talking about! LOL

MAYBE IRAQ IS GOING TO SCREW US ALL AND INSTEAD OF A TEE SHIRT SAYING "ALL I GOT FROM IRAQ IS THIS LOUSY TEE SHIRT!", WE'LL HAVE POCKETS FULL OF COLORFUL MONEY THAT ISN'T WORTH THE PAPER IT WAS PRINTED ON! Twisted Evil

p.s.- Yes i'm mad as hell that it hasn't happen yet...can you tell?

6dinar later than sooner Empty Re: dinar later than sooner Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 pm

outkastjamz

Tell us how you really feel Keller...LMAO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum