I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dhi Qar extend the time part of bank employees in addition to two hours on Saturday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dhi Qar extend the time part of bank employees in addition to two hours on Saturday

(Al-Nasiriyah electronic (NEN) / Abdul Alomirnabar) - (2010-03-17 m)

Dhi Qar governorate decided to extend the part-time staff of State-owned banks with an additional two hours on Saturday as durable formally to them.

A source in the province of Dhi Qar's (NEN) Mr. "asked Hassan Kadhim," and decided when he was inspecting the work of government banks on Wednesday to extend the work of bank employees an additional two hours, which means that he will always end at five in the evening instead of taking into account the third-time on Saturday formally them. Adding that the governor pointed to the calculation of the additional hours by agreement with the Director-General of the banks in order to alleviate the congestion on the doors of banks and to facilitate the receipt of salaries is for retirees.

The Iraqi government has done for the payment of "smart cards" for retirees in order to facilitate the process of receiving their salaries, and work is underway to complete the distribution of cards to all retirees, and any person carrying the card receive his salary from any government bank.

It's nice to see the smart cards being used now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum