I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intel has Fast Legs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intel has Fast Legs Empty Intel has Fast Legs Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 pm

mission 1

A friend and I were asked to look into a report of China having an rv already yesterday morning. My friend managed to track it down to a Chinese lady who lives in Phoenix that also has worked for Ali. .....hmmmmm....... ok .... so we dismissed it. Later in the day it turns up on Frank's site ...... hmmmmm ...... He will be working for Ali in Ohio at cashin. Is the conspiracy taking shape yet ? By that night it made all the websites and chatrooms and there were supposed confirmations of rates that ranged from $2.55 to $3.86. Reminds me of the grade school experiment where we would whisper a message in each person's ear and see how the message gets embellished when it reaches the other side of the room. Intel on the dinar is continually distorted to benefit those who stand to profit most. Twisted Evil

2Intel has Fast Legs Empty Re: Intel has Fast Legs Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

heard the same about it being announced in China yesterday.....but no facts to post about, another rumor blown IMO.

3Intel has Fast Legs Empty Re: Intel has Fast Legs Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

littlekracker

Intel on the dinar is continually distorted to benefit those who stand to profit most.

"intel" on the dinar...ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4Intel has Fast Legs Empty Re: Intel has Fast Legs Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 pm

outkastjamz

bunch of dumbasses if this shit is called intel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum