I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decision of the Trade ministry to reduce the ration card is unfair, official

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Decision of the Trade ministry to reduce the ration card is unfair, official
Tuesday, March 23rd 2010 12:41 PM

Karbala, March 23 (AKnews) - "The decision of the Iraqi Trade Ministry about reducing the ration card items to five is unfair against the citizens ... and all political blocs must fulfill the promises they launched in their electoral campaigns ", the Chairman of the Economic Council in Karbala province said today.

"The Iraqi Trade ministry took unfair decisions against the citizens, particularly the poor ones, by reducing the ration card items and limiting it to five only after it used to contain more than nine major food items... thus the traders will take advantage and increase the food prices that will be deleted from the ration card," Tariq Katifah Kikhany told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

"We demand the Iraqi government and particularly the political entities that launched their platform in their electoral propaganda, and claimed that they will improve the living standard of the Iraqi people, to against this resolution and prevent the Trade Ministry from implementing it ...and the Ministry mentioned that it may limit the distribution of ration cards on those who are covered by the social welfare," he said.

"If the Iraqi Trade ministry took this decision that will cause a disaster", Kikhany warned.

On Monday, the Iraq’s Acting Trade Minister, Safaa Al-Dien Al-Safi, had said to some of the media that his Ministry would reduce the ration card items to five items only due to lack of financial allocations for the Trade ministry in 2010 budget.

Rn/SH (AKnews)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum