I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Finance: International Monetary Fund sought to make Iraq in the ranks of capitalist countries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi Finance: International Monetary Fund sought to make Iraq in the ranks of capitalist countries
27/03/2010 12:58

. Sulaimaniya, 27 March (AKnews) - The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance of Iraq on Saturday, the International Monetary Fund in return for granting debt to Iraq, pressuring him to be in the ranks of capitalist countries.

". The Prophet told Fadel Kurdistan News (AKnews) announced today that "Iraq and the IMF agree on the granting of loans to Iraq," showing by saying "Some of us did not support the receipt of such loans, because Iraq can meet the shortfall in its budget, but it is clear that there is pressure from the Prime Minister in order of receipt of such loans. "
". He said the Prophet that "the purpose of receipt of such loans is to address the problems of housing, and the establishment of housing units in all regions of Iraq, this was the first reason for the approval to take over the loans."

و". The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance of Iraq that "pressure from the International Monetary Fund on Iraq are many, in order to make it in the ranks of the capitalist countries, and this is achieved in stages, not all at once," indicating that "the IMF gave its approval for this."

وك". He was a member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, outgoing, Sami Atrushi had said earlier that "the conditions previously imposed by the IMF on Iraq, such as increasing fuel prices, and reduce social customizations, determine the salaries of employees and retirees, the very strict conditions" .

". He added that "of the points that have impacts on the Iraqi economy, and we all afraid of those points, is to pay public administration and health education to the private sector."

1 %. It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Ministry of Finance signed an agreement on 17 March with the ongoing International Monetary Fund to borrow $ 250 million, to cover the shortfall in the Iraqi budget, and pay the loan over 15 years, and the value of interest rate of 1%.
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...1XvClw9yb2G5YQ

wow that's cool IMF/Iraq talking today.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum