I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saudi & Kuwait have refused to bring down the debt on Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

w8tin

Alaa al-Sadoun: Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have refused to bring down the debt on Iraq
Alaa al-Sadoun: Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have refused to bring down the debt on Iraq

BAGHDAD (AP) - The head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives outgoing Alaa al-Sadoun, "Iraq quote from a foreign debt with the exception of some countries, including Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, which refused to drop the debt."

She told Iraq is our home, "We do not expect the Arab summit in Sirte, Libyan debt relief for Iraq from the Arab world."

Saadoun and predicted: "The only Final recommendations on debt to pay tribute to the initiative of Arab Emirates, which canceled the debt earlier and if the summit I learned today that initiative and recommend to other Arab countries to review their debt for the purpose of reduction similar to the UAE".

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...rdeuT1tTwkFspg

This is a bit worrisome if, if fact, Kuwait must agree to more debt relief in order for Iraq to go forward with an rv.....am I off target on that? Anyone????

Saudi and Kuwait debt is handled by the UN or paris club....neither is holding up the RV due to both debt are structured under a agreement already to be paid back....yes it would be nice to have the debt gone but it's not need for a RV....just my opinion.

w8tin

Thanks CK...makes more sense now. appreciate the response...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum