I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq to increase oil export

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq to increase oil export Empty Iraq to increase oil export Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

littlekracker

Iraq to increase oil export
Wednesday, March 31st 2010 12:40 PM

Taq-Taq-Oilfield Worker on Pipes
Baghdad, March 31 (AKnews) "The ministry plans to increase the oil production of all oil fields, especially these that are located in the southern provinces," an official source in the Iraqi Oil Ministry said.

"The Oil ministry plans to increase the oil production in April to about 59 million barrels in order to increase the revenues to 267 million dollars." The representative of the oil ministry Abdul Karim Al Luaibi told The Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

"More than 27 foreign companies from different nationalities bought quantities of exported oil through Basra and Khor al-Amayah ports south of Iraq, and Ceyhan in Turkey, and this will revive the economic situation in the country."

"The ministry will increase its works to export more oil in the coming period," Luaibi added.

The Oil Ministry exported last month 57 million and 900 thousand barrels and the revenues reached to 229 million dollars where the average of each barrel is 73.4 dollars.

Iraq produces about 2,4 million barrels of oil per day and constitutes 85 percent of the state revenue.

It is noteworthy that Iraq has the third oil reserve in the world estimated with 115 billion barrels after Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Rn/gs AKnews

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum