I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Media Centre Economic demanding mobile companies to correct the exchange rate dinar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Media Centre Economic demanding mobile companies to correct the exchange rate dinar c

2010-04-02

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Student Information Center Economic mobile phone companies to correct the exchange rate after the announcement on the transfer of mobile tariffs dinars last Thursday.
The lion Mohammed Ali, chairman of the center told the independent press (Iba) said on Friday that "these measures have a positive effect by bypassing the dollarization policy which characterizes all business dealings in Iraq, but the conversion rate to the dinar, accompanied by the lifting of the tariff on the basis of calculating the same rate the old calculated dollar. "
" It was based on the exchange rate estimated by the company for 1200 dollars at a price higher than the commercial rate for the dollar in the domestic market of 1180 dinars, thus bringing the two companies excess profits at the expense of the citizen."
Reported that "the calculation of the price of service must be the principle that preference for the good of the citizen and to be rate local supported not higher Mmahe originally in dollars, with a mind that the value of the conversion through the Central Bank to 1173 dinars to the dollar through auction, a mechanism that transforms Zain which profit no lower of the estimated price under the new tariff rates of the service to 27 dinars per dollar. "
And opinion on "The companies did not commit themselves to improving the service that worsen the increasing numbers of participants and the stability of the number of transmitters and receiving of those companies, which reduces the frequency focus of each user in the geographical area it is causing a significant deterioration in service."
Called "the governmental body competent for the activation of the Consumer Protection Act of the Iraqi exploitation and monopoly, poor service and the inclusion of companies which insist on violating contract terms, a waste of citizen's right to blacklist and prevented from working again in Iraq."

The mobile phone companies, "Zain Iraq, Asia Cell," have made a decision which turned the tariff of the service from the Iraqi dinar to the dollar in addition to the announcement of the intention to transfer calls charged per second.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...2ODYBGXrU6Ra9A

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum