I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

China and Iraq signed an agreement for removal of 80% of the debt of Chinese companies in Iraq.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

BAGHDAD (Iba) / follow-up / And China and Iraq signed an agreement for removal of 80% of the debt of Chinese companies in Iraq.

. The news agency quoted sources in the country for the Chinese capital, "The agreement was signed by the Secretary of the Chinese companies signed with the creditor on the Iraqi side Fadel Nabi Othman, Deputy Minister of Finance" ..

.. And Fadhel Othman said that "the Government is ready to implement its obligations under this Convention in addition to working on facilitating the entry of Chinese companies in reconstruction projects," ..

For his part, secretary of the Companies Committee creditor of Iraq was "optimistic that this signature will open the door to the entry of Chinese companies to contribute to the reconstruction of infrastructure of the Iraqi economy and the development and diversification of resources and will also be a major turning point in the process of bilateral relations in all areas."

Has most of the creditor nations write off all or most of the debts on Iraq during the period that followed the fall of the former regime to Iraq to help the economic advancement of the new. (End) / p / ...

http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=economy&id=23277

Wonder if they signed the oil contract too???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum