I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI reduces interest rate Sun.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CBI reduces interest rate Sun. Empty CBI reduces interest rate Sun. Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:49 pm

outkastjamz

April 3, 2010 - 05:40:56

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on Saturday said it would reduce the interest rate from 7% to 6%, as well as the banks’ legal reserves from 25% to 20% as of this Sunday.
“The CBI has decided to reduce the interest rate on loans from 7% to 6% as of tomorrow,” a CBI advisor, Madhhar Mohammed Saleh, told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
The private banks’ legal reserves will also be reduced from 25% to 20%, Saleh noted.
Interest rate reached 20% in 2007 as part of a CBI policy to contain inflation, sparking a wave of criticism by the private sector, which accused the central bank of obstructing investment in the country.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=129623

2CBI reduces interest rate Sun. Empty Re: CBI reduces interest rate Sun. Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

definitely not a sign of a lop....lol....but a sign of a strong economy!

3CBI reduces interest rate Sun. Empty Re: CBI reduces interest rate Sun. Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:06 pm

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pan...you always told me "watch the interest rate"....HUGE news! they drop again tomorrow!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum