I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNAMI/12/2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNAMI/12/2010 Empty UNAMI/12/2010 Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:08 am

UNAMI/12/2010 Un

UNAMI/12/2010
UNAMI/12/2010

Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq is harboring a meeting

Between List of humpback and a list of Nineveh sister in Baghdad

BAGHDAD - April Under Care Mission Nations Nations To help Iraq (UNAMI) chaired by the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Mr. Ad Melkert Meeting To discuss Status In Province Nineveh And means Possible To end Province List Nineveh Sister Board The province. Held Meeting in Baghdad in the presence of Deputy Head Ministers Dr Lifter Issawi And the Minister of Interior In Territory Kurdistan Mr. Cream Sinjari Administrator, Party Federation Democratic Kurdistan Administrator, Party Federation National Kurdistan Mr. Harim Agha.

The Meeting Continuing For the efforts of Federal Government under the leadership of Deputy Head Ministers Dr Lifter Issawi As The meeting provided an Chance To discuss Number From Issues Special Coordination Security Sharing Power Issues On Education And detainees Aspects Other Management Province Nineveh.

The Representative Special Secretary General Mr. Melkert, "I am Optimistic Ban Issues Outstanding And fears Being Treatment Way Lead To Return List Nineveh Sister To Council Maintain Part From Program Wider Which Enhances Security And cooperation In All Around Maintain Including Where Put Minorities. "He concluded Saying that " Parties Discuss This Command Manner Building And purpose To ensure From That Get Nationals Maintain At Best Services From Before Government Effective Involved Where Everyone. "

UNAMI/12/2010 Iw_c

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum