I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Political first : The Central Bank denies the deletion of zeros from currency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Political first : The Central Bank denies the deletion of zeros from currency

BAGHDAD - morning

Iraq's central bank denied the rumors in some media on the intention to delete the three zeros from the dinar at the present time. The chancellor said the Bank the appearance of Dr. Mohamed Saleh to the editor of "Al-Sabah economic":

The Central Bank is proceeding with the development strategy for the reform of management system of currency and payment system, stressing that the current will not see a raise zeros from the national currency, but Bank is to examine procedures that facilitate the implementation of this mechanism does not affect the stability of the market.

Saleh disclosed that the central bank will announce on this procedure before time to give citizens the opportunity to organize their situation before the operation, adding that such measures will depend on the extent to which security and economic stability. and most likely that the parties embark on speculative currency and prices are behind the firing of such rumors and promoted in the media.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum