I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent Prayers Needed

+7
redfox55
OWL
baby ruth
blacklb2
retired2934
windreader1
Roxy
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 am

Roxy

Roxy

Family Outcast, Please take a few minutes a prayer for Tom's Mother....
Just rec from Tom@3.86
Two weeks ago my Mom had hip replacement surgery and was sent to a nursing facility for therapy/rehab. After a few days there, she started complaining of pains in her chest. They sent her back to the hospital where we learned she had contracted pnuemonia. That got really bad and led to Sepsis, which is what they called a system wide infection. They had to put her on life support Tuesday. Wednesday her kidneys slowed so much they nearly put her on dialysis, but held off for a day. Yesterday we were told that all they are able to do is sustain her, they said she has only a minimal chance of survival and that keeping her on support will only begin to do more harm to her body. They said if there is no improvement by Monday, we should go ahead and take her off the support. Yesterday afternoon she got a little worse so they told us that she may not last until Monday.

We buried Dad on a Fathers Day, and its looking like I will lose Mom on Father's Day weekend as well.

2Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 am

windreader1

My prayers are with you and your family.

3Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 am

Oh Tom! I am so sorry to hear you are going thru this. You and your family are in my prayers.

4Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 am

tom, saddened to hear to hear this. thinking of you and your family at this time.

5Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 am

Tom, you and your mother are in my prayers. God bless you.

6Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 am

retired2934

retired2934

very sorry to hear you and ur family are going thru troubled times. they are in me thoughts any prayers.

7Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:19 am

Sorry to hear this Tom! Our prayers go out to you and your family. Sad

8Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

blacklb2

Sorry to hear this, it is really tough losing a family member , we will pray for you and your family

9Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

baby ruth

...so sorry to hear the news....you & all your family
are in our thoughts & prayers...br

10Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

OWL

Tom - sorry to hear your moms health is failing..you are in our prayers - OWL

11Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 pm

redfox55

you and your family are in my prayers

im so sorry this had to happen at this time

12Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Linda

Tom, I will be thinking of and praying for you and your family. I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time---Linda

13Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Tom, prayers out for you and yours.....

14Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:22 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

May God grant you strength and comfort thru this time. I pray for healing Grace for your Mother. 67

15Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:06 pm

You, your Mother and your family are in my prayers...

16Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm

donnc

I hate ya'll are goin though this Tom, i've been thinkin about it all day. Ya'll are in my prayers as well.

17Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 pm

azdinar

Tom, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

18Urgent Prayers Needed Empty Re: Urgent Prayers Needed Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

May the strength of our Lord be with you always,,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum