I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newly-founded Investors Association to convene late Apr.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Newly-founded Investors Association to convene late Apr.
Tuesday, April 6th 2010 3:26 PM

Sulaimaniyah, Apr. 6 (AKnews) – A Kurdish businessman said Tuesday that they had established an association for the investors of Kurdistan which is expected to hold its first meeting late this month.

Yasin Mahmood, general manager of Barez Company, and founding member of the association said they thought of establishing the union to bring all the businessmen in the region together as the their number is increasingly on the rise since the Investment Law was passed by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in 2006.

Mahmood said there were hundreds of big, medium and small companies investing in the region, more or less 60% of them being local.

The goal of the association is to evaluate the investors working in Kurdistan, in addition to classifying them and providing facility for them, according to Mahmood.

The association is expected to convene on Apr. 25 where the director and an 11-member board would be chosen.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum