I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the condition of the Iraqi oil fields as of today?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Do any of you have proof that you can show me on how America went to Iraq to take their oil ? Of course not, because that just simply is not the case. The U.S. is not stealing Iraqi oil.

Prior to the invasion and subsequent occupation, they were in a state of disrepair and lacking spare parts. Has the US recouped even a dent of Iraqi oil revenue as "payment" for our having "liberated" (ha) and "freed" (ha again) these people? Where is Iraqi oil being funneled to? Kuwait?

I have heard so many people support the insurgency in Iraq...stating that they are merely fighting invaders...and yet:

*An Iraqi politician was indicted for stealing millions of dollar that were to be used to protect a critical oil pipeline, and is suspected of giving money to an insurgency group.
*Iraqis were arrested for attacking oil pipelines
*Oil tanker trucks were being hijacked and the oil stolen by Iraqi insurgency

the only thing of value in iraq is oil.......so people will alway try stealing it

Here at outcasts we are not worried about who is stealing iraq oil or if America got paid back.

This forum is set up for the investment into Dinar currency and when it may revalue.

Welcome to OUTCASTS RahimBhai...I've moved all your question/comment to one thread since they talk about the same thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum