I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BSA calls for financial and central bank to make payroll Bimbiath daily

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BSA calls for financial and central bank to make payroll Bimbiath daily

Called on the Financial Inspection Office and the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to make statements and clear daily sales of foreign currency for the organization of the work of the sale of foreign currency in the country and not to politicize the issue as purely an economic issue.

The advisor said the control of Finance Mohamed Baidhani that "work is continuing to consolidate the banking system in the country, particularly between the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank while maintaining the independence of the bank."

Baidhani said that "the Board of Supreme Audit noted that there are intertwined in the work of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank because of outdated legislation and lack of modernization of the law by lifting the Iraqi banking practical overlap between the two institutions."

He pointed out the "match the bank statements regarding the conduct of foreign currency in the country."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum