I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Council considering a plan to allow Baghdad, Iraqi oil revenue management

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Security Council considering a plan to allow Baghdad, Iraqi oil revenue management

06/04/2010 21:37 بتوقيت: 06/04/2010 21:37 GMT:

UN Security Council discussed the progress in the application of Article III of resolution 1905 on the management of Iraqi oil revenue and the payment of debt owed by Iraq over the invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

The Board discussed the plan developed by the Iraqi government to transfer management of Iraqi oil revenue to the Finance Ministry and the Council of the Iraqi financial experts in a time frame expires end of the year 2010, the Iraqi government to utilize an independent international auditing firm the interest of transparency.

The Chairman of the Committee of Financial Experts Iraqi Mr. Abdul Basit to the Security Council Iraq's commitment to a full settlement of debts and claims inherited from the former regime, and demanded the international community to continue to provide assistance to Iraq until the completion of the Government of Iraq efforts in this regard.

The UN Security Council called for in UN resolution last year from Iraq to submit a plan to transfer the powers of management of oil revenues from the International Council for advice and oversight to the body established by Iraq for this purpose.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum