I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bar Iraqis urged the international community to exert more effort to pull Iraq from Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bar Iraqis urged the international community to exert more effort to pull Iraq from Chapter VII
On: Thursday, 08/04/2010

Baghdad / Iraq's future / demanded the Iraqi Bar Association, the United Nations and the UN Security Council to exert more effort to get Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII of the UN Charter and resolutions of the restricted end of Iraq and its people and to ensure the sovereignty and independence of Iraq.

And called on the Iraqi Bar Association in a statement issued today on the occasion of the seventh anniversary of the occupation of Iraq, the United Nations to work for the release of detainees, both in prisons and detention by U.S. forces Aodmn prisons, government authorities and to halt the practices of torture practiced against them and bring them promptly to justice and fairness.

The Bar Association in a statement issued on behalf of Nguibaa Zia Saadi: that if it reminds the international community to violations of the serious international law, which accompanied the occupation of Iraq and deeply regrets the fact that the Security Council did not take into account international law and acted contrary to the provisions of the law.

She Guild: The Security Council resolution 1483 of 2003 instead of condemning the U.S. occupation of Iraq and demands that the United States withdraw from Iraq immediately and compensate the Iraqi people for damage to the occupation came to be recognized for the first time in its history of occupation and confer on the occupation status of institutional and called an expres​sion(the occupation authority) and entrusted the administration of Iraq as a country is occupied. and affirmed that all what is happening in Iraq is the result of the occupation is legitimate and which gave it legitimacy realism Security Council resolution 1483 and the Bar Association Recalling positions prior to the agreements signed with the occupation forces, demanding a re-consideration of the interests of our vital national unity and building the rule of law, protection of public funds and human rights. emphasized Syndicate statement that the seven years are years there where a lot of abusive practices and unequivocally of public international law and international humanitarian law which should be addressed and the force of law to the perpetrators of such violations through legal action and international jurisdiction. demanded the union at the end of her international actors to exercise legal powers to end the occupation and to compensate Iraq for the effects of crimes committed by Israeli occupation forces against Iraqis and their country.

Flattire

Nice find!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum