I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi government activates 10 economic agreements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi government activates 10 economic agreements

Baghdad, April 7 (AKnews) - The Iraqi government announced on Wednesday the activation of more than 10 major agreements to develop many areas, including electricity, trade, water resources and investment with different economically-developed countries.

"Iraq had convened more than 10 economic and commercial agreements to improve the economic and service situation in the country, especially with countries that have effective economic presence in developing economically and commercially," Iraqi Government Spokesman, Ali Al-Dabbagh, told The Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

"The government succeeded in signing a number of important agreements during the past four years, especially the "Framework Agreement" with the United States and trade agreement with Turkey, an economic agreement with Belgium and many other conventions," Dr. Dabbagh said.

He also said that the government "tries to activate some of the commercial and economic agreements, especially with Australia, Spain and many other countries that experienced similar economic situation."

The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had signed about 160 agreements, mostly economic and commercial to raise the level of the Iraqi economy.

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/132624/

Maliki had signed about 160 agreements, mostly economic and commercial
to raise the level of the Iraqi economy.

Now raise the value of the dinar!!! RV dang it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum