I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Efforts in Iraq to boost economy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Efforts in Iraq to boost economy Empty Efforts in Iraq to boost economy Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm

littlekracker

Efforts in Iraq to boost economy
Thursday, April 8th 2010 10:41 AM

Baghdad, April 8 (AKnews)- An official source at the Finance Ministry said on Thursday that the failure in the infrastructure of communications as a result of government neglect in the past years, is one of the most important causes of underdevelopment in Iraq..

Hassanein Fadel ,The advisor of the Finance Ministry said "Iraq needs an infrastructure of communications that can control the trade , commodity and transport movement between the economic states that we deal with physically and economically, most notably is the land , sea and air transport network , telephone , mobile, and artificial phone networks which doesn't fit with the size of the development in Iraq .

He explained, "We must develop a network of digital communications that most of the economic countries relay on activating it by finding ways to develop technical and informatics communications in the country.

Fadel added, "The Ministry of Communications and Communications and Media body failed clearly in the developing the technical information in the country because of the administrative disputes between them ".

He stressed, "Iraq is better than the neighboring countries regarding the use of network (Internet), but it needs further development, follow-up, trade diversion and investment through the economic networks of the Internet and rapid communication ".

The presidency of the outgoing government had called in March the Trade and investment companies to adopt new technologies in communication to accelerate the implementation of trade and investment projects in the country .

Sa/gs AKnews

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum