I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

International companies seek more investment in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

International companies seek more investment in Iraq
Thursday, April 8th 2010 11:28 AM

Baghdad, April 8 (AKnews)- An official source in the National investment Body declared on Thursday that the body had received requests from Italy international companies expressing its interest in investing in Iraq.

Salman al-Zubaidi, A chancellor in the body said, "The National Investment Body received a request from Italy companies expressing their desire to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq, especially with regard to residential projects ".

Al-Zaidi added "the Body is considering carefully the study in those requests made by the well-known companies such as W.K , RTR other giant companies competent in various sectors such as electricity, agriculture, trade and other commensurate with Iraq's need for investment and the priorities of the key projects in the country ".

Zubaidi said, "The big problem facing the investment companies is the ownership of the residential land controlled by the Finance Ministry, which must be addressed during the coming period ".

He added, "Iraq will witness a big investment revolution in the coming period due to the presence of a modern investment law that protects the investor and the country in which investment projects is held in ".

The investment body had a wide governmental interest since it was founded in 2006, after the former parliament council admitted the Investment Law .

Sa/gs AKnews

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum