I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

«JP Morgan» commends the efforts of the «national» in the activities of the Trade Bank of Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

«JP Morgan» commends the efforts of the «national» in the activities of the Trade Bank of Iraq

(Voice of Iraq) - 13/04/2010

(Voice of Iraq) - praised the Bank «LG. Me. JPMorgan Morgan »World JPMorgan great efforts contributed by the National Bank of Kuwait in support of the operations and activities of the Trade Bank of Iraq Trade Bank of Iraq, as it contributed to the National Bank is an active and continuing the success of the experience of Bank of Iraq - which is the first bank operating in Iraq after the liberation - and the strengthening of economic activity and re- reconstruction of the country and the revival of trade relations with about 70 countries around the world contributing to the rapid completion of operations associated with Iraq's exports and imports, including heavy equipment through the letters of credit that led to the speedy and comprehensive workshop reconstruction in Iraq.

This came during a special ceremony held recently to honor the consortium, the Global Co-Iraqi bank of Commerce, where he was National Bank of Kuwait is the bank, the only Arab who participated in the global consortium included 13 international banks led by Banque «JP Morgan» in establishing and managing the activities of Trade Bank of Iraq.

The Deputy Chief Executive Officer of National Bank of Kuwait Sheikh Khalid Al-Bahar said the consortium, the World Bank, the Iraqi trade - which is the first bank operating in Iraq after its liberation in 2003 - has benefited from the long experience for «national» in facilitating the operations and commercial activities through letters of credit to the level of global markets, and again unlike the role played by the National Bank of Kuwait as a leadership in the Middle East, and the level of confidence enjoyed by the world's most prestigious banking institutions.

The sea, said the National Bank of Kuwait succeeded in arranging more than 4400 letters of credit totaling more than 25 billion dollars in intraday trade and economic covered 70 countries worldwide.

For his part, praised the chairman of the Trade Bank of Iraq Hussein Al-Azri efforts made by the consortium and the special role played by the National Bank of Kuwait, in particular in view of the considerable experience that they have in the regional markets, noting that the presence of National Bank of Kuwait within the Global Banking Alliance led a major boost for the program and the activity of the Iraqi bank as National Bank of Kuwait only at the level of the Arab region and the Middle East who participated in such an alliance, which is included by the «national» both the Bank AG. me. Morgan Chase and Standard Chartered Bank of Britain, and banking group Australia and New Zealand, Bank Millennium Poland.

Last strategic

It should be noted that the presence of National Bank of Kuwait in Iraq is not limited to activity in the Trade Bank of Iraq, but is one of the first three foreign banks in the world was granted a license to operate in Iraq, where he had previously accounted for 75 per cent of the Credit Bank of Iraq in the context of efforts of the pores in the country's economic boom and take advantage of expected growth in its markets, note that Credit Bank of Iraq was founded by a group of Iraqi traders in 1998 paid-up capital of 200 million Iraqi dinars.

القبس الكويتيه Qabas

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum