I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurdistan Parliament Ratifying 3 Articles from Budget Project Law

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Kurdistan Parliament Ratifying 3 Articles from Budget Project Law
Tuesday, April 13th 2010 10:08 AM

Erbil, April 13 (AKnews) – The Kurdistan Parliament has taken into consideration three articles from the Kurdistan National expenditure project law in 3 single parliamentary sessions, the Correspondent of the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan reported on Tuesday.

The Kurdistan Parliament had met to discuss three single amended articles from the project law of Kurdistan budget and then the project had improved by the major votes which the article was allocated 200 billion (b) Iraqi Dinars (ID) for housing and reconstruction fund, together with adding 90 billion (b) ID for the Housing Bank.

According to the Regional Industrial Sector, the Kurdistan Parliament had allocated 30 billion (b) ID to support industrial projects, together with releasing 50 billion (b) others for boosting the agriculture sector and water resources, whilst the parliament had accepted 10 billion(b) ID for sport and youth projects in Kurdistan Region.

Regarding to the article 20 among the improved ones, the Kurdistan parliament had deeply concentrated on the above article, which gave further power to the Finance Minister. for increasing or decreasing the potential budget in the shortfall situation in Kurdistan Region

As regards to article 21 from the project law, the Kurdistan Region has decided to add the natural resources incomes on the Regional general incomes, which will be the best financial resource to support the government.

In conclusion, the Kurdistan parliament gave a quick sketch on the improved articles of the project law to the Kurdistan MPs together with a briefing on the main benefits.

Ba/SH (AKnews)

Flattire

About time... THANK GOD!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum