I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Chairman of the Budget Committee of the Kuwaiti Parliament: Iraq is obliged to 24 billion in compensation for the invasion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Chairman of the Budget Committee of the Kuwaiti Parliament: Iraq is obliged to 24 billion in compensation for the invasion

Conscious /ZRn. خ X

13/4/2010 11:45pm 13/4/2010 11:45 pm

Chairman of the Budget Committee in the Kuwaiti parliament deputy Adnan Abdul-Samad said "it is still the need for Iraq to pay 24 billion dollars in compensation for the Kuwait invasion," 1990.

The MP Abdul Samad said in press statements supplied by the Office of the (Agency Iraqi media / INA) in Kuwait

That his country received 17,5 billion dollars of the 41.8 billion dollars approved by a special fund of Kuwait to the United Nations.

Abdul-Samad said, "Kuwait's basically requested 177 billion dollars in compensation for the invasion of Iraq in 1990. Iraq now and pay five percent of oil revenues to fund the compensation of private international damage caused by the state during its invasion of oil-rich Gulf of" 1991.

Iraq has been demanding Reduce this ratio to 2,5%. And the payment of the Kuwait Fund has so far a total of 27.62 billion dollars in compensation to people, companies, organizations and governments. (ZRn)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum