I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry for the Passing of your Mother.....

+5
Linda
OWL
baby ruth
azdinar
Roxy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Tom@3.86 Sorry for the Passing of your Mother..... Fi_av_smiles_y_9

Tom i am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom. Please let us know when and where the funeral will be held.
We will continue to pray for your family and specially for YOU!

Sincerely
The Outcast Family!

My prayers and thoughts to you and yours during this difficult time Tom.......

Our sympathies go out to your family! You are in our prayers.

infinit4

Sorry for the loss of your mother Tom. You and your family are in my prayers.

azdinar

Tom@3.86 I hope this will bring you comfort. As it did for me when I lost my father and brother.

“To those I love and Those Who Love Me”

When I am gone, release me, let me go
I have so many things to see and do,
You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears

I gave you my love, you can only guess
How much you gave me in Happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown.
But now it’s time I traveled on alone.

So grieve awhile for me, if grieve you must,
Then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It’s only for a time that we must part.
So bless the memories within your heart.

I won’t be far away, for life goes on,
And if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near.
And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear.
All my love around you soft and clear.

And then, when you must come this way alone,
I’ll greet you with a smile and say “Welcome Home”.

I hope by me sharing this with you it will help you remember and cherish all the good times. And I hope that they comfort you in your time of grief.

You are in my prayers,

baby ruth

Cherish the times you had together.
You have the comfort knowing she
is with Jesus.You are in our thoughts
and prayers.

OWL

Tom,
You are in our thoughts and prayers, you and your family.

Linda

Tom

My deepest sympathy. May God give you and your family the strength you need during this sad time. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Linda

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words. They have been a great help. This is difficult, but I would I would like to share something with all of you. When the doctors told us it was time to remove Mom from life support, I told my brothers that I didn't think I could handle being present and watching her die. Both agreed that I didn't have to. When the time came, a nurse informed us that it was done and allowed the family back into the room. I went in and said what I thought was my final goodbye and left the room. 15 or 20 minutes later, my oldest brother called me over and told me he had arranged for me to have some time alone with Mom. I went to her bedside, held her hand and had a long cry. When I composed myself enough to speak to her, I asked her to tell my Dad and my son that I missed them. I said I was a little jealous because she gets to meet Jesus before I do. I told her that I didn't want her to go, but if she thought it was time, it was okay. I kissed her forehead and told her I loved her. Almost immediately, her face seemed to look at peace. In less than a minute she was gone. As much as I thought I didn't want to watch my Mother die, I now feel somewhat fortunate to have been the only one with her at the time. Mom was a special lady, who was loved by all who knew her. I am thankful to God for giving me the Mom that he did.

I am also thankful for being given this group of outcasts that I can call friends. Thank You All

I have been there when a friends mom passed. I sense and feel your pain.Not much else I can say except that I hope you will be O.K.

CobraKiller

Tom, I know this is hard right now and there is nothing anyone can say to make it hurt any less. It is always harder for those left behind. The ones that leave us are so much luckier! They get to go home and be thier perfect self again. No pain, no suffering, just happiness. She is back with those that went home before and will be there waiting for you when it is your time to go home. Take this time to remember all of the good things and honor her memory. She will never leave you and will live in your heart forever.

God bless you and keep you strong during this time. I am sending a big hug to you!

S~

Tom, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

bjdksl

bjdksl

Tom, i am very sorry to hear the passing of your mother, our thoughts are with you.
aloooha

windreader1

tom

we pass from night to day to night, from winter to spring, and back, everything circles and comes back again. This too will turn and you will be with your mother again.

Wind

Tom our prayers are with you and your family.

If you need anything..the Outcasts are here for you!

Chris and Rob

Tom, so sorry to hear of your loss. It is always hardest on those left behind, but there is comfort in knowing that we will all (God willing) be reunited one day with those we loved. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

I'll get by...with a little help from my friends...

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Tom, may God Bless and Comfort you during this terrible loss. You and your family are in my very best thoughts and prayers. 67

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum