I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zebari confirms the role of Britain in support of Iraq in the Security Council

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zebari confirms the role of Britain in support of Iraq in the Security Council

24 04 2010 09:22 24 042 010 09:22

BAGHDAD (APZR) - Minister of Foreign Affairs Hoshyar Zebari, with Peter Ricketts, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs senior and President of the Diplomatic Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ambassador Mike Aaron Head of Middle East developments in the political and regional efforts to form a government after the announcement of results of general elections in the country.

Said a Foreign Ministry statement today, "said the talks focused on the Iraqi government's efforts ongoing and continuing to bring Iraq and its liberation from the provisions of Chapter VII of Britain's role in the UN Security Council to support the Iraqi position, especially after the cut off the Iraqi government and the testimony of Director of the International Atomic Energy Agency a long way in meeting Balaltazamadtha about the processes of disarmament disarmament and non-proliferation and rid Iraq of weapons of mass destruction. "

He said the British foreigners understand the British government's keenness and Government of Iraq and its people to return to the legal status and the country's natural in the international community.

And the Iraqi government has pledged to the International Agency for Atomic Energy and members of the Security Council to approve the final of the additional protocol to prevent the proliferation of nuclear weapons after the formation of the government and Parliament to ratify the new protocol this additional meeting was attended by the charge d'affaires at the Iraqi Embassy in London. / /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum