I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commercial attache at the U.S. embassy: determined to make Iraq one of the best states economically

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Commercial attache at the U.S. embassy: determined to make Iraq one of the best states economically

On: Friday, 04/23/2010 20:50

وكالات Agencies (ZR)

MALE commercial attache at the U.S. Embassy in Iraq, the United States is determined to make Iraq the "best" countries economically.

Jean-Psoer in a press statement that "the United States would adopt a comprehensive plan in coordination with the Iraqi government to make Iraq the best country, economically and commercially through the activation of investment projects and to invite American companies and private to the implementation of projects in Iraq."

He pointed out that "the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq in 2011 limits will not affect at all the trends of the United States in the maturing of the economic project in the country and seek to support the infrastructure projects that I lost Iraq over the past years."

Psoer added that "there are more than 110 U.S. companies will come to Iraq following the formation of the next Iraqi government."

He pointed out that "The U.S. administration plans to approach the States requiring Iraq to give up part of the aim of opening the way for economic recovery in the country."

Psoer and that "the framework agreement (strategic) concluded by Iraq with the United States as an economic agreement as a distinct support Iraq economically in the Middle East."

Iraq had signed in June 30 of last year, an important agreement with the U.S. side urges the U.S. to support Iraq economically.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum