I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coordination Committee meeting to discuss US-Iraqi economy and energy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Coordination Committee meeting to discuss US-Iraqi economy and energy

Bar News | 23-04-2010

Baghdad / Orr News

Announced the Office of the Deputy Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Rose Shaways that a meeting of the Joint Coordinating Committee held in the presence of US-Iraqi Deputy Head of Mission to assist in the transition period, Ambassador Patricia Haslak to discuss the work of the Committee.

The office said in a statement yesterday that "the meeting dealt with many topics of importance in the rehabilitation of the Iraqi economy and the development of state resources, such as the enactment of the tariff, and seek to put Iraq's external debt with the assistance of the American side, and work to support the government banks and benefit from the experience the global banking, and work the continued protection of Iraqi funds. "

"The Iraqi side called for a global conference in Iraq to assess the gas reserves and investment, and work together to develop the Iraqi refineries to reach an increase in the production and updating of the law of the national oil company and the optimum exploitation of oil fields shared between Iraq and neighboring countries.

And the establishment of oil refineries, a new world-class, and the need to work on the enactment of the oil and gas there is coordination and integration in the oil policy in the whole of Iraq. "He went on saying," The parties agreed to continue the American side to provide technical assistance and capacity building of Iraqi cadres in all areas.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum