I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO

+11
w8tin
donnc
chevy#3
baby ruth
outkastjamz
Panhead
windreader1
Flattire
bjdksl
67 Warrior
littlekracker
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am

littlekracker

ok..you know i HAD to do this...lol..happy birthday from big k and I, hope you eat lots and lots of chocolate..just like for your mom, I've have put ya on a dinar RV list for your birthday, BUT they arent filling any orders at this time...lol

طيب.. أنت تعرف اضطررت الى القيام بذلك... لول.. عيد ميلاد سعيد من ك كبيرة وأنا ، ونأمل لكم أكل الكثير والكثير من الشوكولاته.. تماما مثل لأمك ، لقد وضعت على رف يا الدينار قائمة لعيد ميلادك ، لكنها تخلخل ملء أي أوامر في هذا الوقت... لول

lmaooooooooo..i love the arabic version of this

2CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks ya two!!

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!!!

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Hope ya have a great B' Day CK.. Many, Many more to you.. CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Icon_cheers 67

bjdksl

bjdksl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK!! AND MANY MORE!

Flattire

Yes!!! happy birthday! NOW LETS EAT SOME CAKE!!! YA!

windreader1

Hey kiddo, Happy Birthday and will call you tomorrow to make it official. Love you

Your Mother, otherwise known as Windreader1

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Happy Birthday to Windreader also.....Happy Birthday tomorrow CK!!!!!!!

outkastjamz

WOW...Parties everywhere...Happy Birthday to you 2!!!!!!!!!!!

9CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 pm

baby ruth

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$5.26 TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 pm

chevy#3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK!!!!!!! HOPE YOU HAD LOTS OF CHOCOLATE TODAY!!
CHEVY'S

11CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 am

donnc

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Bitchhhhhhh
Happy Birthday to you

12CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm

w8tin

Geesh, donnc is a hard act to follow...so i won't try..

Happy Birthday CK....And Belated Happy Birthday to you, Windreader!

May you eat enough chocolate to last you for ____________<<<fill in the blank....ITS YOUR DAY

cheers

13CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 pm

arch

Happy Birthday CK, enjoy it.

14CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am

tickybud

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA
TICKYBUD

15CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm

lionheart

lionheart

happy Birthday CK

16CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Empty Re: CK!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO Sun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Roxy

Roxy

Happy Belated MRS CK! Better Late than Never lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum