I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq and the World Trade

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq and the World Trade Empty Iraq and the World Trade Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 am

April 29, 2010

Iraq and the World Trade

BAGHDAD - Hussein star

Iraq enjoys international attention with a view to rebuild its economy and to integrate into international institutions and international institutions and the WTO, which apparently Iraq is moving steadily towards accession, but there are two currents,

I call that entry into the WTO without the loss of competitive advantage is clear to Iraq and would contribute to dumping the commodity and commercial sectors of the economy Sinhec Iraqi arising after the ashes of war and still suffering from several imbalances.

While calling for the current second that entry into the WTO will contribute to the development and modernization of the Iraqi economy and will work on two first internal by updating all sectors of the Iraqi economy based on the national effort and to take advantage of technology transfer and technology sectors of the Iraqi economy, either the external dimension he will be countries and international companies Iraq today has a global safeguards for the protection of foreign investment we have seen many references on this subject by international companies.

Required today is that returned to see Iraq over the issue and push the government's efforts to advance the negotiations in order to enter, especially since it one of the files important for the Iraqi government next must take determined effort, because there are countries in the Middle East, I waited ten years to get a visa and Iraq today in front of opportunity to either go up to join and take advantage of the output and incentives to join and employment strategy to address imbalances that plague the Iraqi economy or the first to succumb to the vision and therefore do not join and this will affect the Iraqi economy in the future.

Let us remember that the entry of any country to the World Trade Organization Aighei sovereignty of the state to manage the national economy and China is a good example of this.

At the same time, as we pointed out has to be taken into account at the main pillars of the Iraqi economy quickly and perhaps serve as prelude to compete and help develop local production and utilization techniques of technology in various fields.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum