I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stardogger Fraud Record

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stardogger Fraud Record Empty Stardogger Fraud Record Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Messenge

This was sent to me from a private source. Please make your own opinions on this.
I just didn't want anyone to get harmed.

To who it may concern;

Some things have come to my attention that I feel I must share with you.
As most of you know me, I will not put out false information. I have struggled with sending this out but after I heard stardogger aka Steven Todd Lanni, last night on his trust conference call, tell all of the fine people on that call to send him (stardogger) all of their personal information and that he would forward it on to the attorney I felt that I have to let everyone of you know who stardogger really is.
First all of the information that I am sharing with you is public information and is factual and the documentation is there to confirm it.
Stardogger is Steven Todd Lanni from Houston Tx. This has been confirmed by people that personally know him. I will let the documentation speak for the rest of the story.
I am posting some links below and I have also attached a zip file with some additional information for you, however you can do your own google search and find out much more.
There is also a public file from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice that shows where Steve's brother Kenneth has recently been sentenced to 5 years for the same types of crimes.
The reason I am doing this is that I do not want to see anyone of you harmed in any way.

In this first file here from the FBI it says that his sentencing will be on Feb 23, 2010. I am told that he has gotten that sentencing pushed back.

>

>

>

>

2Stardogger Fraud Record Empty Re: Stardogger Fraud Record Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 pm

messenge

3Stardogger Fraud Record Empty Re: Stardogger Fraud Record Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm

messenge

Please put http in front of the links below

://houston.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/ho120309.htm

://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6752039.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+houstonchronicle%2Ftopheadlines+%28chron.com+-+Top+Stories%29

://www.ripoffreport.com/pools-saunas/steve-lanni-factory/steve-lanni-factory-direct-s-f4fz7.htm

://search.reviews.ebay.com/Steve-Lanni

4Stardogger Fraud Record Empty Re: Stardogger Fraud Record Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I believe the membership here has more sense than to find his ramblings of any value.....he's no different than Medic, ranger/phoenix, or frank or any of the rest of the wannabe dinar gurus......we rely of news not some socalled secret source crap here.

5Stardogger Fraud Record Empty Re: Stardogger Fraud Record Sat May 01, 2010 12:09 pm

littlekracker

very well said pan..

6Stardogger Fraud Record Empty Re: Stardogger Fraud Record Sat May 01, 2010 9:25 pm

de

tell all of the fine people on that call to send him (stardogger) all of their personal information and that he would forward it on to the attorney[b]

you have to be really retarded ,dumb and so ,so on....to give your personal info....to someone....whatever that person claims to be...."on a forum'

No warning needed ...lol
if someone falls for this ...cheap scams...than...well.....i would not feel sorry .... lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum