I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Deputy Prime Minister of Kuwait: Iraq will become an integrated economic market in the GCC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Conscious / Deputy Prime Minister of Kuwait: Iraq will become an integrated economic market in the GCC

Conscious / Kuwait Office / o. P
2010/4/30 11:54 pm
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammad al-Sabah "we opened a line directly from Kuwait to Iraq on the basis of daily flights and there are others the Gulf Cooperation Council to do so and this is what are looking for Iraq is looking for an opportunity for commerce and trade, promote economic vitality and to support stability."
He told him the morning office (and Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) in Kuwait that " Compensation that we received from the United Nations we are ready to guide the compensation that we received from the United Nations to invest in the infrastructure of Iraq and Nana currently in discussions with the Iraqi government next to the British and Turkish Governments to develop the southern part of Iraq to be an industrial zone. "
Adding, "We have included Iraq in the development plans and that there is a lot of investors, the Kuwaiti private sector in Iraq and when we talk about futures and opportunities I believe that Iraq is the most prominent in terms of an environment that will produce good returns for investors, noting that" Iraq has included a plan for rail iron in the GCC, "and that Iraq will become an integrated economic market in the GCC by land transport .

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/political-news/7053.html%3Fprint&rurl=translate.google.com

Compensation that we received from the United Nations we are ready to
guide the compensation that we received from the United Nations to
invest in the infrastructure of Iraq and Nana

Wish that statement was more detailed on what they really mean.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum