I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forex Daily Outlook May 4, 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forex Daily Outlook May 4, 2010 Empty Forex Daily Outlook May 4, 2010 Tue May 04, 2010 9:00 am

littlekracker

Forex Daily Outlook May 4, 2010

03 May, 2010 @ 11:47 pm BST | By Alex Kazmarck

Theres no doubt that the longer term trend in dollar appreciation remains strong. As weve been mentioning over the past weeks, the problem with the current market remains volatility. The large fluctuations, back and forth news about uncertainty, and the divergence between the major pairs, have made the current market difficult to trade. We still expect the dollar to continue its rally but remain very cautious as it has stalled numerous times after breaking through strong support/resistance levels. Big week as we expect NFP to move the market. Well be trading the RBA interest rate announcement today, looking for a surprise we would like to see the RBA leave rates at 4.25% for now and a sell-off in the Australian dollar. If they raise interest rates as expected, we will then look for guidance as 4.50% seems like a nice number for now. A cautious outlook may give traders reason to sell the AUD as it has stalled numerous times at the .93 and .94 level and is currently trending down.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum