I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declaration of the prospective alliance ..State law: our discussions with the National Coalition far advanced (the Federation)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2 - Declaration of the prospective alliance ..State law: our discussions with the National Coalition far advanced (the Federation)

I learned the "Union" coalition that state of law and the Iraqi National may announce the formation of a single bloc in the next few hours, after bypass Alaitlavan node label the next Prime Minister to form the biggest bloc in the next parliament and will discuss the issue of naming the prime minister. And was a member of coalition rule of law, "said Hassan Sinead, on Monday, said the discussions between the National Coalition and the rule of law far advanced to their alliance, noting that the choice of prime minister will be in accordance with mechanisms will be identified.

He Sunaid (Voices of Iraq) that "the road is open to an alliance between the parties and there is no node preventing the formation of the largest bloc between the two blocs." He pointed out that "the National Coalition and the Coalition candidates have the rule of law and that no candidate would resolve this matter through the mechanisms to be developed."

In the same context, "said a member of the Sadr movement, Bahaa al, Monday, the alliance between the National Alliance and a coalition of the rule of law will be announced during the next few days, after reaching an agreement on all the details and explained Araji for" Alsumaria News ", that" the negotiations have been ongoing for days between the coalitions to form the largest bloc in parliament is going well, "noting that the" coalition of the rule of law shown great flexibility in its negotiations with the National Coalition to reach agreement on all issues and details on forming a coalition, "he says.

And was a member of a coalition of law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Abdul-Hadi al-Hassani said on Sunday, said that "negotiations conducted by the coalition with the National Coalition focused on the formation of an alliance between the parties and no integration between them," emphasizing that "there are serious negotiations underway between the two to reach a final agreement" . Araji said that "the Sadr movement seeks to be agreed on all the details to form a strong alliance and not an alliance to cross a certain point," noting that "coalitions are focusing now in their talks on the issue of the prime minister and the mechanism for dialogue and alliance with other blocks after the decisive mechanism for formation of the government ". The spokesman of the coalition, the rule of law Hassani to adopt specific mechanisms for the selection of an appropriate candidate for the post of prime minister, said: "We do not want to talk about the candidates as much emphasis on defining the mechanisms of choice as a ground for the screening of candidates for the post of prime minister.

Well no wonder it's taking so dang long...Sadr got his hands in it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum