I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally .. Alliance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally .. Alliance Empty Finally .. Alliance Tue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Roxy

Roxy

Finally ..Alliance "coalition of the state of law" and "National Coalition" today in response to the aspirations of the people
05/04/2010 22:48

Neighborhood: کشف Hasan al-leader in a coalition led by the President of the rule of law الحکومة outgoing Nuri al-Maliki for obtaining agreement with the Iraqi National Coalition, led by former Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari on تشکیل broad alliance between them.

The Sunaid told over the phone to وکالة (آکی) Italian news agency Tuesday that the coalitions are agreed following the "long dialogues," the coalition in order to "تشکیل Bloc parliamentary الأکبر that take it upon themselves to develop a national program to support the political process and تشکیل الحکومة future", without giving further details on the mechanism for the selection by President الحکومة شکلت earlier تشکیل main obstacle to this coalition.
The Sunaid told over the phone to the Agency was (آکی) Italian news agency Tuesday that the coalitions are agreed following the "long dialogues," the coalition in order to "تشکیل Bloc parliamentary الأکبر that take it upon themselves to develop a national program to support the political process and تشکیل الحکومة future ", without giving further details on the mechanism for the selection by President الحکومة شکلت earlier تشکیل main obstacle to this coalition.

The Sunaid that "a merger between الکتلتین came in response to the aspirations of the Iraqi people who wish to build a state of institutions", "After this step will be opening to the rest of the electoral lists winners, including Iraq (Ayad Allawi's list ) for تشکیل حکومة الشراکة nationalism "in the country.
The statement said the negotiations between the coalitions of تشکیل Alliance parliamentary broad stalled earlier in the background rejection Bloc vest firm took Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister for a new term, followed by the remarks of last resort in the nineteenth of the month of April that described the negotiations with a list of the National Coalition to "sterile" , as he put it.

The statement said the election results issued by the UNHCR in the Twenty-sixth month of last March announced the winning coalition, the Iraqi بالمرکز first after winning 91 seats followed by a list of coalition rule of law that occurred on 89 and then the coalition the Iraqi National المرکز third with 70 seats, Alliance of the outlawed IV with 43 seats.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum