I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait: We are working with Iraq to develop a sound basis for understanding to ensure the interests of both countries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwait: We are working with Iraq to develop a sound basis for understanding to ensure the interests of both countries
=========================
Under Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait, relations between his country and Iraq, based on mutual respect and he is looking forward to a brighter prospect of relations with Iraq.
He said in a statement to news that the airspace between the two countries to calm the situation, and abate more than through the Joint Commission between the two countries to contain both raised escalation.
God and the neighbor that the Foreign Ministry of Kuwait, did not send any delegation or a Kuwaiti envoy to Iraq, and the two countries outside the framework of campaigns and escalating uncertainty, whether from Iraq or Kuwait, and that work is being done with in Iraq to lay the proper foundations for understanding to ensure the interests of both countries, as saying.
The remarks came Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs at a time when relations between his country and the mutual escalation of Baghdad, because of Iraqi claims to reduce the amount of compensation, and international pressure on Kuwait to help remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, which will be discussed in New York soon.
http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=...hUjpc3QzyfIq4Q

which will be discussed in New York soon.

How soon????

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum