I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iranian companies visit Sulaimaniyah to explore work opportunities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flattire

Sulaimaniyah, May 11 (AKnews) – More than a dozen Iranian companies are in Kurdistan now who are seeking opportunities to work in the region, according to a source on Tuesday.

Representatives of more than 20 Iranian companies held a meeting with the local commerce officials in Sulaimaniyah city's Pareshan Hotel auditorium to talk about the development of commercial ties between the Kurdistan and the Islamic republic.

Mustafa Abdul Rahman, director of Kurdistan Imports and Exports Union (KIEU) said the companies will visit other parts of the region as well, after they are done in Sulaimaniyah, to seek more commercial links.

"Those companies produce food stuff and are well capable of exporting Iranian food abroad" Abdul Rahman said.

The Iranian companies are seeking partnership with the local ones to promote their goods in Kurdistan, according to him.

Currently, more than 200 Iranian companies work in Kurdistan.

Kurdistan Region is a large market for the Iranian products and the regional government is attempting to further develop the economic relations with the Islamic republic.

ry AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/144552

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum