I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

European Union: differences must be resolved Iraq and Kuwait

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

European Union: differences must be resolved Iraq and Kuwait

05/15/2010 21:17

Baghdad, 15 May (Akaniwz) - The European Union, Saturday, the need to resolve the outstanding problems between Iraq and Kuwait, noting that there are a number of meetings between the two countries, in particular concerning water resources.

He will fulfill Homns Relations Committee Chairman in the European Union to the Middle East and North Africa, told the Kurdish news agency (Akaniwz) "The Kuwaiti-Iraqi relations are supposed to evolve the fact that two of the most resource-rich countries of water."

Relations deteriorated between Kuwait and Iraq, due to demand the Kuwaiti parliament his government's pressure on Baghdad to pay the debts assigned to it a condition for lifting the seventh item internationalist them, as witnessed a recently after causing Kuwait in the detention of an Iraqi aircraft in Britain, as well as support for the project to divert the course of the Tigris River in the province Hasakah Syria.

Homns added that "there are outstanding problems between the two countries to the European Union, unwilling to intervene where they are supposed to be resolved bilaterally and internationally in order not to subject and take Aittor Mdayat extensive."

"There are a number of meetings between the two countries, which must be resolved on the basis of dialogue and understanding and enhance confidence between the two countries," adding that "solving the debt with Kuwait would expedite the lifting of the seventh item, which suffers from Iraq."

He noted Homns to "countries need to sit at one table and discuss all the effects without any blur in this file."

He announced a government source who preferred not to be named, said next week will see a meeting soon between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti delegations to resolve the outstanding problems.

Did not reveal the source, for any other information, but said that the issue of import of aircraft will be a priority of the Iraqi in charge of the subject as well as the convergence of views on the subject of debt.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/145831/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum