I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joint trade forum between Kurdistan, UAE in Arbil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flattire

ARBIL / Aswat al-Iraq: The joint trade forum between Kurdistan and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will kick off in Arbil on Wednesday, according to an official statement from the media office of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

“The forum will be held under the auspice of Prime Minister Barham Saleh and UAE Foreign Trade Minister Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi,” said the statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The forum will work on fostering Iraqi-UAE relations in different fields, mainly the commercial and investment,” it added.

Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi had arrived in Arbil earlier, leading UAE high profile economic, trade and investment delegation in an official visit to Kurdistan region of Iraq to explore avenues of joint cooperation between the UAE and Iraq .

The 45-member delegation represents public institutions and private corporations.

Iraq is the 11th in the UAE non oil trade exchange list, which reached over $5billions last year, representing 2.8 per cent of the UAE foreign trade, compared to $3billion in 2008.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=131930

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum