I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expert: rising inflation in Iraq each year because of high rates of public expenditure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Expert: rising inflation in Iraq each year because of high rates of public expenditure
خ Expert: rising inflation in Iraq each year because of high rates of public expenditure
قال م. Adviser said the investment bank's credit Mahdi Adnan: There is inflation in the Iraqi economy is growing every year due to delays in development of the industrial sector, agriculture and high rates of public expenditure. )" The Adnan, according to the agency the independent press (Iba) "

Through our follow-up to the level of inflation in the Iraqi economy is found in the increase of the average of the previous year or earlier, we find a shift in the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and a marked decline in it. "And that the purchasing value of the dinar today is different from a year ago or two years, which reflects the level of inflation growing, adding "if the situation remained as what is it I can not imagine that he could reduce the rate of inflation in the absence of economic and agricultural development and a rise in public expenditure, which could enter the country in an economic crisis in the long run." He pointed out that the crisis that has seen the economy Iraq may not reach the level of the global financial crisis that we have seen previously, but inevitably will lead to additional bottlenecks economic impact significantly. drew Adnan that "rates of the huge loans that were given to staff and general managers and those with special grades even though they have contributed to resolving economic crises personal, but simultaneously contributed to the high level of inflation and the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar. "The Iraqi economy has witnessed inflation experience in all its forms frequently after 1990, under international sanctions imposed on the country, which led to the collapse of the national currency no longer have any value
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...LK7ON0n__bQHcQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum