I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning Ministry: Slight growth in Iraqi economy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Friday, May 21st 2010 12:46 PM Friday, May 21st 2010 12:46 PM

Baghdad, May 21 (Aknews) -"Iraq has seen a slight economic growth due to the improved security situation in the country compared to previous years," the Planning and Development Minister in Iraq stated on Friday. Baghdad, May 21 (Aknews) - "Iraq has seen a slight economic growth due to the improved security situation in the country compared to previous years," the Planning and Development Minister in Iraq stated on Friday.

"The Iraqi economy is witnessing slight growth due to improvements in security situation unlike previous years which witnessed tensions in Baghdad and other provinces," Ali Baban said. "The Iraqi economy is witnessing slight growth due to improvements in security situation unlike previous years which witnessed tensions in Baghdad and other provinces," Ali Baban said.

"This growth is not at the individual level but at the Iraqi economic system and its ramifications; however, the economic income of the Iraqi people did not change because the development system is not followed", he added. "This growth is not at the individual level but at the Iraqi economic system and its ramifications; however, the economic income of the Iraqi people did not change because the development system is not followed", he added.

According to the minster, it is necessary to activate the role of planning in the reconstruction of Iraq to increase the income and develop the economy of Iraq in line with economic developments in the world, According to the minster, it is necessary to activate the role of planning in the reconstruction of Iraq to increase the income and develop the economy of Iraq in line with economic developments in the world,

The size of unemployment in Iraq is between 28 to 38 %, the government did not initiate any project that may reduce the size of unemployment. The size of unemployment in Iraq is between 28 to 38%, the government did not initiate any project that may reduce the size of unemployment.

Iraq relies on oil in the development of the domestic economy and Iraq already has oil reserves of at least 115 billion barrels of oil, making it the second or third country after Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iraq relies on oil in the development of the domestic economy and Iraq already has oil reserves of at least 115 billion barrels of oil, making it the second or third country after Saudi Arabia and Iran.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...plOMoa5P722OIw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum