I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNAMI will be announced in the coming hours periodic report on the situation in Iraq May 21, 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

UNAMI will be announced in the coming hours periodic report on the situation in Iraq
May 21, 2010 ·

Friday, 21 May 2010 22:03 GMT

Are expected to provide the United Nations Mission in Baghdad (UNAMI) in the coming hours periodic report on the situation in Iraq.

Head of Mission Ad Melkert told Alsumaria that the report will emphasize the importance of speedy Iraqi leaders to form a new government and the need to engage the Security Council in support of Iraq would not hesitate to offer advice to those leaders on forming a government.

Melkert that accompanied the electoral process since the beginning of last March did not seem worried about the time factor in the current stage, but stressed the importance of exploitation in terms of negotiations on forming a government.

Report Melkert will be subjected to the latest developments in the political process, notably no doubt here who speaks about a recent leaders about lunch at the home of President Jalal Talabani that may be followed by meetings of the tables do not know the ends.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum