I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coalition will facilitate the selection of the prime minister within (10) days

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

* Coalition will facilitate the selection of the prime minister within (10) days.
May 27, 2010

Leadership of the National Coalition: During the next ten days will be agreed upon government program and the rules of procedure of the new alliance and the common name and the President of coalitions
28 28 / 05 / 2010 / 05 / 2010

Confirmed leader of the National Alliance Amer Thamer that agreement on the government program and the rules of procedure of coalition rule of law and national levels will facilitate the selection of the prime minister, expected to be done within (10) days.

Thamer said on Thursday: During the next ten days will be agreed on the government and rules of procedure of the new alliance and the name and head of coalitions are common and that these agreements will facilitate greatly the coalitions choose a candidate for prime minister. ”

The Thamer that meetings of committees on the high degree of importance, noting that some meetings will not punctuated by any media presence and will complete its work through the worksheets and standards set for them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum