I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hadi al-Amiri: There is no truth to reports about the presence of signs to end the coalition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Hadi al-Amiri: There is no truth to reports about the presence of signs to end the coalition

(Voice of Iraq) - 31/05/2010
(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad _ Centre Bri (Upper House)

Detect lead in the National Coalition Hadi al-Amiri for the formation of three committees currently holds the rules of procedure for the new alliance as well as a committee to choose a candidate as prime minister.

The al-Amiri told a news briefing: that the alliance of strategic coalitions and the final is a reality can not be undone under any circumstances, whatever the differences in health to reports about the presence of signs to exit the coalition because of node prime minister and considered that this is the wrong bet

The Ameri after we formed the largest parliamentary bloc in charge of the presidency by the Constitution and the formation of the government are now working on a government program and through which we hope to establish controls and mechanisms that prevent the Prime Minister of the uniqueness of the resolutions and promote the building of institutions and the application of the Constitution.

We made proposals to the rule of law in this regard, indicating that he was agreed that these mechanisms would be no objection to any candidate, whether from our list or from the rule of law.

We continued on the National Coalition against the red lines, and do not oppose that by Nuri al-Maliki for a second term or any other person from both coalitions. We have no reservations for one, but what concerns us is to agree on mechanisms of action

In addition to the Selection Committee for the Prime Minister are 3 other committees to develop rules of procedure of the alliance and will complete its work within days, since most of the ideas and proposals agreed by the coalition negotiations fail with the rule of law before the elections.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php%3Fid%3D1360&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum