I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Talabani consult the political blocs to determine the winner of the date of Parliament's first session of the new Council of Representatives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

For those that think the elections have anything to do with the RV...it's finally settled:

President Talabani consult the political blocs to determine the winner of the date of Parliament's first session of the new Council of Representatives
06/06/2010م - 1:4

It was announced here today that Iraqi President Jalal Talabani had consulted the political blocs in winning legislative elections in Iraq through letters to determine the date of the first parliament session for the new Iraqi Council of Representatives.

The Iraqi List triumph Allawi told Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) said that President Talabani talking to them through written messages about their view of the timing of the first session of parliament before issuing a presidential decree in this regard.

For his part, Iraqi National Coalition said in a statement, Talabani asked the leaders to consult and propose a date for the first session of the parliament, adding that he said in his letter: "We would like to solicit your opinion on the date of convening the first meeting of the Council of Representatives under Article 54 of the Constitution which provided for the issuance of a presidential decree to hold the meeting within fifteen days from the date of certification of the election results ". It is noted that according to the Constitution For Iraqi President Jalal Talabani said the Council calls on the Iraqi parliament to convene within 15 days after ratification of legal election results

HERE is Talabani's letter from yesterday to all the winners to get off their arse and set a date for the first parliament session:

The Republic of Iraq
Office of the President
Press office

President Jalal Talabani, send a message to all the winning lists in the parliamentary elections on the timing of the first meeting of the Parliament

June 5, 2010 June 5, 2010

The face of His Excellency President Jalal Talabani's message to all the winning lists in the parliamentary elections to solicit opinion on the appointment of the first meeting of Parliament within the framework provided by the Constitution, as is the text message:

"In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Made our way another important in the process of building democracy and complete the establishment of state institutions, accomplishing the parliamentary elections was the embodiment and application of Article V of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq judge that "the sovereignty of the law and people are the source of authority and legitimacy." Has gained the election results form the legitimate final after approval by the Federal Supreme Court esteemed them.

As we congratulate you heartily on receiving the trust of the people and Nelkm honor to represent, we would like to solicit your opinion on the date to convene the first meeting of the Council of Representatives under Article 54 of the Constitution which provided for the issuance of a presidential decree to hold the meeting within fifteen days from the date of approval of the results the general election.

We hope to receive your suggestions as soon as possible in this regard in order to issue a presidential decree provided for the constitution.

Please accept my conclusion, high appreciation and respect

Sincerely Yours sincere
Jalal Talabani
President of the Republic of Iraq "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum