I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allawi looking preparations to form a government with al-Hakim

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Allawi looking preparations to form a government with al-Hakim

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=23167

08/06/2010 BAGHDAD (Agencies): Amid the political movement witnessed by the political blocs and the quest to form a government of national partnership with the participation of all parties and not to marginalize or exclude any political component, or a national received Mr. Ammar Hakim, head of Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council yesterday evening, 7 in his office in Baghdad, Iyad Allawi, prime-based Iraq and the delegation accompanying him.

During the meeting, discuss the latest developments in the political scene, in Iraq and to strive to overcome obstacles to forming the next government.

In a press statement following the meeting, Allawi stressed that the consultation that took place today is an extension of the consultation is continuing with the Supreme Council of the days to address the previous regime, noting that there is broad consensus of views regarding the need to speed up the formation of the government after the parliament as soon as possible, as has been talk of the task in the way of calming the atmosphere and pave the way for formation of a government doing what in the service of the Iraqi people, stressing that this meeting has been characterized by openness and the need to gather the political forces that won that did not win to start the dialogue and serious negotiations on forming a government involving all constituents of the Iraqi people, valuing the role played by the coalition Iraq's national political parties to attract and open to serious dialogue in the interest of the country.

For his part, Hakim said that the dialogues circuits had been marked by frankness and transparency for the coordination and cooperation between Shazly state of law and the national and the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance and lists winning the other, hinting that there is a serious will to hold the House of Representatives and speed up the formation of the government and there are perceptions very common in connection with the nature of true partnership required for the next stage and the prospects for a genuine resolve dilemmas more coordination, communication and serious meetings in the next few days.

The meeting was attended both by the Vice-President Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and Reda Jawad Taqi, Mohsen Hakim, political advisor to the President of the Supreme Council and the Iraqi List, Sheikh Jamal and Sheikh Adnan melon Aldenbos and Sheikh Hussein al-Shaalan.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum