I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some concret progress...Iraq set its first parliamentary session in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Sulaimaniyah, June 9, (AKnews) –The Senior Official of Kurdistan Islamic Union (KIU) announced today that the Iraqi parliament would postpone the parliamentary sessions for one month, in order to give permission to shape alliance for the next government of Iraq.

"The Iraqi parliament has called on the entire Iraqi political parties to attend the first parliamentary session on Monday in Baghdad," Bakr H. Saed said.
The prospective parliamentary session will hold its first session under the auspices of the Iraqi leaders and international representatives in the capital, Baghdad, Saed added.

"The Iraqi parliament might cease the parliamentary sessions for one month, in order to give an opportunity for the winning parties for shaping alliances to for the next government of Iraq," he noted.

The President of Iraq, Jalal Talabani, must call the state representatives to shape government 15 days after improving parliamentary vote results according to the provision article 54 in the national Constitution of Iraq, he stressed.

"The Iraqi President has informed us about the potential parliamentary meeting for the local major political blocs on June 14 in the capital, Baghdad," a candidate of Al-Iraqiya List, Mohammed Othman Al-Khalidi, said.

The High Federal Court of Iraq has announced the March 7 parliamentary election results on June 1.

OK so everybody shows up monday...they start the first meeting and delay "adjurning" the meeting for ONE MONTH??????? Great nothing will get passed......back to waiting

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum