I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance Ministry: Iraq looks to do the Arab countries, creditors such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, the example of foreign countries to cancel debt owed by Iraq row

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Finance Ministry: Iraq looks to do the Arab countries, creditors such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, the example of foreign countries to cancel debt owed by Iraq row

- 11:01 14/06/2010am

The Finance Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi to adopt formulas and methods contribute to ending Iraq's debt owed to Arab states and foreign countries.

Zubaidi said on the sidelines of the Arab Economic Forum Turkey's fifth meeting in Istanbul that Iraq's participation in the forum is an opportunity to settle the debts of the States hopes by Iraq to exceed the previous phase and intends to cancel Iraqi debt.

It promised that Iraq was looking forward to do the Arab countries, creditors like Saudi Arab Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, the example of foreign countries to cancel debts owed Iraq, reported the website of the Ministry of Finance.

In the meantime, he said al-Zubaidi, Iraq aspires to increase the trade volume with Turkey in the coming years to reach 20 billion dollars, and pointed out that there Many Turkish companies have undertaken projects in the field of building hotels, hospitals, and added that some companies on the verge of completing the creation of ten hospitals.

It should be noted that European countries had abolished the 80 percent of Iraqi debt, as Arab Emirates canceled all its debts on Iraq, as did China and the United States and Denmark within the framework of the Paris Club Forum.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum