I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economist: Targeting the Central Bank came into the war against the Iraqi economy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Economist: Targeting the Central Bank came into the war against the Iraqi economy
2010-06-14 15:49:45 06/14/2010 15:49:45
BAGHDAD (Iba) .. . Considered an economist as Abdul Hadi said the attack on the central bank comes into the war against the Iraqi economy, noting that it will not affect the economic situation of the country.
. Abdul-Hadi in contact with the agency and the independent press (Iba), the attack on the banking sector target for being one of the key pillars of the Iraqi economy, especially after the entry of many of the financial resources of foreign investors in the Iraqi treasury.
. The central bank in central Baghdad yesterday saw an armed attack resulted in the burning of a number of buildings of the banks-governmental organizations.
. He said Abdul Hadi said the number of States the most stable of Iraq continued armed attacks on banks, have denied that this attack occurred on the Iraqi economy.
/.. He explained that the Central Bank vaults heavily fortified and even within the absence of security experienced in the country for an entire week in 2003 could not be penetrated, stolen, pointing out that this targeting reflects the state of success and power achieved by the banking sector in the country will deliver a negative message to investors or reflected negatively on the Iraqi economy. (end) / o / ..
http://translate.google.com/translat...%26t%3Deconomy

YUPPER.....they are pissed off that the CBI hasn't RV'd yet....LOLOL

littlekracker

lmaooooooooooo @ck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum