I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq will not leave the process of forming the government to indefinitely

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Sunday 7-18-2010

Baghdad / follow-up to the East: UN Secretary-General of the National Movement Saleh Mutlaq, leader of the Iraqi List, that: "Iraq will not leave the process of forming the government to indefinitely, and will have a strong stand in the event of continued persistence of some forces in power and refused the peaceful handling it." He said Mutlaq, on Saturday: "The Iraqi people can not wait the tide between the political blocs competing for power at the expense of the right of the Iraqi government formation." expected: "to be coming weeks pregnant with surprises," as he put it. Mutlak said: "Ali politicians to respect the elections the Iraqi list achieved during the last elections, and respect the will of the change sought by the Iraqi people during the elections that took place in the seventh of last March. "He pointed out:" The persistence of some political groups in power and did not recognize the election results and lack of respect for the Constitution and rejected any solutions to the issue of government formation, will take the case to interfere with UN and international levels. and the masses to understand the seriousness Matdf him through lack of responsiveness and responsibility for the risks associated with it. "by another expert described the legal Salem Hawas Saadi postpone the hearing of the House of Representatives for two weeks, that "the violation of a constitutional obscenity". Saadi told: "The adjournment of the meeting, which was supposed to be held in the thirteenth of this month until after this date, is not based on any constitutional or legal, with evidence that the Supreme Judicial Council acknowledged the existence of such a breach of constitutional ". He added:" The constitutional text indicates that the president continue to continue to discharge until the election of a new president, but this is conditional on the election of new president in less than 30 days in advance of the meeting of the Council of Representatives, according to Article 72 / b of the Constitution. "He said Saadi to : "Some legal experts declare that the possibility of continuing the meeting is open and declare the possibility of continuing this format for the month of the ninth or tenth. This is not true at all, there is no indication that in the Constitution." The political blocs agreed to postpone the parliamentary session scheduled for the third th of July of this, for two weeks because of the lack of agreement between the political blocs around the three presidencies.

http://www.al-mashriq.net/

"to be coming weeks pregnant with surprises,"

JUST BIRTH THE DAMN THING!!!

w8tin

Laughing MrsCK...That comment ^^^^^^ is cracking me up!

littlekracker

lol w8tin, ck's been off her meds for a while...no telling what she might say..lmaoooooooooo

I MEAN REALLLLLLLLLY!!! I can "induce" labor with a good slap to shabibi!! or a firecracker under is butt!!!

littlekracker

ladies and gentlemen, meet CK's people skills...lol

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

littlekracker wrote:ladies and gentlemen, meet CK's people skills...lol

the grandpuppies love her LK

littlekracker

yes they do Pan, and just ask her...THEY ARE HER BABIES...lmaoooooooooooo

Has the water broke yet????????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]